We remain humble and bless to share some great exciting things the Lord did to some members of Parliament and other leaders in June 2012.
It all happened thanks to your investment in our lives and ministry. This helped us to empower them. Some are now shining the gospel torch into the hearts of their peers and engaging them in the .transformational principles as seen below
JOY IN HEAVEN
An Outreach Dinner Party which was organized by parliamentarians from the Group Dynamic, drew 60 leaders from executive, legislative, professors, diplomats and business. 29 caused joy in Heaven as they made a commitment of becoming leaders of integrity by inviting Christ in their lives.
Effective leadership merges when we live for a course, standing steadfast, adherence to strict moral code, moral goodness and freedom from corrupting influence or motive.
Leaders of integrity are highly needed for Cameroon to become an emerging nation and fulfillment of the great commission.
GROUP DYNAMIC BIBLE STUDY
God is transforming lives of leaders as they meets for Bible study twice a week during each parliamentary session. They are vital instrument of transformation and fulfillment of the Command of Jesus in Cameroon.
Hon Fontso Peter CHOO the president of the March parliamentary session was impressed with the dinner and remarked “any parliamentarian who has missed to be a part of this great event, to know and have what it takes to have good success has missed it all.”
COMING – UP!
- Annual leave August, 2012
- Sylvia’s training and Mathias enrollment to school Oct, 2012
- Nov. 2012 Parliamentary session
PRAY AND LINK WITH US
- Thank God for the 29 who caused Heaven to rejoice. Pray for effective follow up and abiding fruits.
- Pray for more empowerment of Sylvia and Mathias to meet the challenges of engaging, nuturing, building and developing leaders for Cameroon’s transformation
- Pray for funding of projects for Christian parliamentarians specially those in the extreme north of Cameroon.
- Pray for the family for a close walk with the Lord and for divine provision.